HELP & FAQs
Computer Requrements, Specifications & Settings for this stock photo library and fine art photo library. In order to get the best media experience from this web site it is recommended that you have at least the following system specifics, settings and plugins.
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 or higher
- Macromedia flash player (latest version)
- Java or Java Script (latest version)
- A broadband connection
- Popups must be allowed to view the images in detail.
- Correctly calibrated monitor, this web site has a background colour of true black. RGB settings 0,0,0. If the background doesn't look black then it could mean that your monitor requires to be calibrated.
This is fairly simple to do and there are numerous web sites to help you do this. www.easyrgb.com/calibrate.php is a good example of this.
Payment and Security Information
Payments can be made via credit card, paypal, cheque or postal order.
Please note that the method you choose to pay will affect the delivery time of your purchase.
The quickest method of payment is via credit card or paypal this will ensure next day dispatch of your purchase. The next quickest method is via postal order.
If you are concerned about online payment security please see the Paypal links below...
Paypal General Security Information
Internet Explorer, script and popup blocking applications
The Internet Explorer information bar may require you to "Allow blocked content" this is because this web site uses java scripts to display flash and to perform navigation tasks. We have included text links at the bottom of each page for those who do not want to change their settings.
For best enjoyment of this web site and others users of Internet Explorer may wish to make the following changes to their security settings...
To stop blocking file and software downloads with the Information Bar This procedure will allow Web sites to automatically prompt you when downloading files and software (bypassing the Information Bar).
Open Internet Explorer.
On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
On the Security tab, click Custom Level.
Do one or both of the following:
1. To turn off the Information Bar for file downloads, in the Downloads section of the list, under Automatic prompting for file downloads, click Enable.
2. To turn off the Information Bar for ActiveX controls, in the ActiveX controls and plug-ins section of the list, under Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls, click Enable.
If you have any questions unanswered by the above please do not hesitate to contact me using the contact form.
Thank you for your interest and purchase if you have made one.